Friday, August 28, 2009

A day at the beach- by tree







A day at the BEACH


As I get older I’m realizing that sometimes you need to take time out for yourself even if the work load piles up those 10 hours your obsolete from mental life its beyond necessary. There is never an excuse to not take a break once in a while it’s logical, healthy and if done “mentally” right will bring mounts of clarity to your mind. I know if I didn’t take that break last Friday and run off to N. Beach to jump in the ocean then this week would have been sheer hell trying to manage all the balancing around I had to do. Every time I had a moment of stress this week I just thought about the serenity I felt at the beach. Splashing in the warm salty water, digging my feet deep in to the sand, the wild goose chase with the jellyfish (and sting in my back), the palm trees, the cute birds and of course just being silent and wave watching. All of that gave me peace in my mind. Now I see that we can’t do it all in this life for all those people out there that get so lost in work and trapped in your “cage” GET OUT I PROMISE IT WILL BE THERE WHEN YOU GET BACK.
:P
Peace ~
Love Tree
























No comments:

Find Tree on Instagram

Find Tree on Instagram
Tree Rivera Make Art Matter
Powered By Blogger

Translate